Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back from a Hiatus

Well, yep, okay, Blog Police, you've got me. Hands are up in the air, corresponding red face is glowing, the guilt is all over myself... and wait, i'm typing wounded so have some pity on a poor old soul. My poor finger, i just discovered, has been bleeding for the last little while and i have been ignoring it totally and utterly. Thankfully now i have staunched the flow of blood from underneath my fingernail (i just hate it when that happens cause it seems to hurt so much!) and I am attempting to soldier on to update this woefully out of date blog. I'll attempt to atone with a few pics of our Christmas hols and of little Petertje.'n sink
Hangin' out with Oma in the hood

Hmmm... what to say? I suppose the first topic of interest would be my nephew. Peter. He is super cute. He is super smart. He smiles. He likes it when you say "booga, booga, booga, meep, meep" to him as you tickle his tummy and squeeze his little nose ever so gently. He eats lots. He is weighing somewhere around the 11 1/2 pound mark. He likes to burp a lot. He is good at crying. He is good at sleeping. He is my little man. I love him to bits. Well, okay, not to bits, cause that wouldn't be good at all, but i love him more each time I see him.
A real Canuck

Hangin' out with Mom in his Oxford tee... he's going places, this one

He seems to change each time, does something else, is bigger, is awake and more responsive. I wish we lived a little closer so i could just go for little update visits, to cuddle him, to give Rach and Mike a bit of a break here and there, something i hope still to do. I was so happy that they were able to spend nearly a week at Mom and Dad's place over the Christmas hols... i loved it so much having our whole family together under one roof for that time, eating meals together, going to church, fellowshipping, hanging around. I love my family so much!My brother-in-law, what else do i say? heehee

Lauren and i, sharing some sisterly bonding time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who's that weird looking turban guy that you had in the house? Who let him in?
Oh wait, that's my husband...
Oh, honey, I love you... you make me laugh