I don't really have anything specific other than that that i wanted to share... just thought i'd tell you that i'm doing well, work was great last night... work, i suppose i don't really talk about that much... but for a full moon night, it was remarkably quiet. Yep, i know we're not supposed to be superstitious, and i'm not sure i am, but i do know that when there's a full moon, people tend to be kinda nutty at work. Thankfully all of our confused patients decided to sleep rather than act out last night allowing my colleagues and myself to catch up on each other's lives. A rare treat in a rather stressful environment for the most part. I do believe that those phases of the moon definitely do have pulls on people's moods and psyches. It's not for no reason that "lunacy" is taken from the word "luna" for moon (i love word meanings and history!) No lunatics in this house this evening! 

1 comment:
Weird. I'm listening to my playlist called "Luff" and Tim McGraw just sang
"...Remember me when you're out walking
When snow falls high outside your door
Late at night when you're not sleeping
And moonlight falls across your floor..."
And it was right as I was reading your blog about the moon and I thought that meant that I had to post a comment about it.
That's all.
Post a Comment